In the news
Last week, Rick Crandall on KEZW interviewed me for their weekly “Boom Town” show with news for baby boomers. It was great to talk with him about patient advocacy and share how we help seniors and their families navigate the healthcare system. We discussed how ReAssured Advocacy helps seniors who may not have family in town communicate with their doctors and services that help them stay independent.
- Navigating healthcare for you or a loved one
- Attending appointments with patients
- Facilitate communication with physicians, patients and insurers
- Resolving insurance and billing issues
- Researching treatment options, elder law firms, medical providers and senior housing choices
LEARN MORE >
Why Choose Us
We provide healthcare advocacy services in Denver, Colorado for patients, families and caregivers who need help navigating the complex healthcare system. Unlike advocates or navigators employed by insurance companies or hospitals, we work for you, assisting with coordination, communication and problem solving.
READ MORE >
I recently heard Dr Dr Alicia Arbaje from the John Hopkins School ofRead More
Over the holidays I had the opportunity to visit with some high schoolRead More
As Patient Advocates we know everyone has a story. Most stories we hearRead More
April 16th is more than just the day after the deadline for filing yourRead More